- Preserve large Live Oak canopy and root system during and after construction
- Preserve mangrove community during and after construction
- It was important to the project that the landscape installation continued to ooze that old world charm.
- The use of reclaimed/recycled clay brick Gravel driveway framed in a reclaimed clay brick soldier course
Tree preservation procedures and methodologies were employed way in advance of the actual construction. Extensive root preservation occurred as well as timely pruning, fertilization and irrigation.
We were very proud of the landscape design. The gravel driveway, the use of reclaimed clay brick, landscape design and the preservation of the Live Oak tree canopy gave the property incredible charm.
- East Timor Black Bamboo
- Oldhamii Timber Bamboo
- Large Frangipani clusters
- Dwarf Sugar Palms
Notable Services Rendered:
- Stormwater management - Design Build & Maintenance
Casey Key, Nokomis Florida